Monday, April 4, 2011

dumb little man

In my original blog entry for today, I wanted to remind myself of abt the fact of life that you can't keep on doing the same thing everyday and expect a different results. Alas, here's what I found, a website by "dumb little man" about it and then some. http://www.dumblittleman.com/2010/03/10-amazing-lessons-albert-einstein.html I must say I am blessed reading this page - lots of reminders of the things we have heard and known before, but never get to practice. I am determined, this year, is going to be a year of change. A year of breakthroughs and potentials being achieved, if not exceeded. I am excited! 1st up would be to take some external courses to get re-acquintated with what I have learnt before. Landmark Education springs to mind. It is exactly what I am going to do. The course will start in May-11. It is three-days worth of guided dialogues with professionals/subject experts and fellow participants, in discovering both the known and more importantly the unknowns about urself, others and life in general. In essence, the course will help the participant breakthrough barriers so that he/she can go get his/her goals. Again, I am excited! 2nd would be to take courses about the things I do not know or yet to have expertise in, like ToastMaster to short-professional courses to CFA and/or MBA. This will be much more of a long-shot, takes more effort and requires more 2nd thoughts. Is it worthwhile? Is there any other options to take, etc? In any case, this course of action will not have too much detrimental effect, if any. 3rd, continue to read and educate myself with the current affairs and history so that I can appreciate and connect those whom I met in my life. 4th and so on, are all out there. I'll take this time to take a break, and re-organise my thoughts. Just Do It!

No comments: