Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010 - a year of reinvention

It's 2010 before I realise that it has been over a year since I entered an entry. A lot has come and gone and achieved and failed. Happy and sad moments, remembered and learnt nevertheless.

And I have find myself in a position of back to Step 1...well not entirely true after all that I have achieved and went through but it certainly feels like it sometimes...

First up...my career...I have always wanted to quit my job as an Accountant...to start a business venture or something different. And now I have! but I am not with a good business venture as yet...nor have I been doing something entirely different....I am now able to do the things that I enjoy with all these free times....having not worked for the last three months however, are a curse in disguise...I think I have stepped into a period of inactivity...I may be busy but I haven't really been closer enuf to my dreams of starting my own business so that I can make a good living so that I can achieve my dreams...which are.....MANY!!!

One - a new career...whether it is in the corporate world or in the business world..either way I want to start something memorable...

Two - continuance of a stronger, closer family and love ties with God...Family and U know who....:P

Three - to share all the good things I have with my loved ones...and strangers who need them...

God, I ask you to bless this blog and bless whoever reads it...:-)

No comments: